Programs & Forms
Spectrum Neurology Group
offers programs to meet your individual needs. Please contact an SNG representative at 877-414-4480
or fill out our contact form.
We’d like to talk to you.
If an access code has been provided to you by your SNG representative, please click here to download forms and learn more about this program.
Spectrum Neurology Group (SNG) is the leader in diagnostic testing, offering reliable, credible and professional testing.
With over 20 years of experience in servicing the medical and chiropractic communities nationwide, SNG's testing and documentation procedures of neurological dysfunction and soft tissue injuries surpass all others. Since our equipment and technicians are mobile, we have the unique ability to offer these exams to you, the referring physician, directly in your office.
- Nerve Conduction Velocities (NCV), F-Wave and H-Reflex
- Dermatomal Somatosensory Evoked Potentials (DEP)
- Electromyography in select states (EMG)
- Upper exam includes the nerves from the Brachial Plexus
- Vascular testing helps diagnose disorders of the arteries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cord Trauma
- Disc Disease
- Disc Disease Syndrome
- Hyperflexion/Extension Injury
- Nerve Entrapment/Neuropathy
- Convenient in-house diagnostic testing
- Objective documentation from Board Certified Physicians
- Professional on-staff technicians and support team
- Efficient, convenient and timely scheduling, based on your needs